Chord Ed sheeran - This



Intro:

G      D C      D

G      D C      D



Verse:

G                          D    C         D

This is the start of something  beautiful

G                           D   C    D

This is the start of something  new

G                              D   C           D

You are the one that will make me  lose it all

G                          D    C       D

You are the start of something  new, oh



Chorus:

         Em9

And I'll throw it all away

C     G             Em9        

  And watch you fall       

     C           G        

Into my arms again

         Em9

And I'll throw it all away

C            G      C     D

  And watch you fall,     now



Verse:

G                          D   C         D

You are the earth that I will  stand upon

G                          D   C          D

You are the words that I will  sing, hmmm



Chorus:

         Em9

And I'll throw it all away

C     G             Em9        

  And watch you fall       

     C           G        

Into my arms again

         Em9

And I'll throw it all away

C            G      C     D

  And watch you fall,     now



Bridge:

C                  D             Em9

  And take me back,  take me home

             G              C

Watch me fall  down to earth

             D

Take me back,   for



End:

G                          D    C         D

This is the start of something  beautiful

G                          D    C      

You are the start of something  new