Chord Ed sheraan - Tap ploor



D :    (x54030)

D/F# : (200233)





G

I can see the city lights

                    D/F#    Em 

From where I stand on the top floor

                  C       G

And I'm not sure if I'm dead





G

I raise my hands to the clouds

                    D/F#     Em

To check if heaven is with me now

                  C     G

Cause the devil's in my bed



          Em      C          G

She won't love me like she could

          Em      C          G

She won't hold me like you would



G

I bid this city goodnight

                      D/F#    Em 

And cover street lamps like my eyes

                 C   G

When it’s quiet I’ll go



G    

I'm saying my sweetest goodbye

              D/F#    Em

Under billboards of fastfoods 

    C        G

and mobile phones



                 Em        C          G        

Cause they don't treat me like they should

                 C         D         G

Cause they don't need me like you would





C

My toes curled clutched to the edge

G

I'm filled up with regret

C                    D

Could you forgive me yet?



           C         G

Would you know if I fell

          Em  G      D/F# G

From this hotel?