Chord Ed sheeran - Wonderwall




Intro: Em7 - G - Dsus4 - A7sus4

       Em7 - G - Dsus4 - A7sus4



[Verse I]

Em7      G

Today is gonna be the day

             Dsus4                  A7sus4

That they're gonna throw it back to you,

Em7        G

By now you should of somehow

   Dsus4                A7sus4

Realized what you gotta do.

Em7                  G       Dsus4           A7sus4

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do

          Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4

About you now.



[Verse II]

Em7            G

Back beat, the word is on the street

         Dsus4                 A7sus4

That the fire in your heart is out,

Em7             G

I'm sure you've heard it all before,

        Dsus4              A7sus4

But you never really had a doubt.

Em7                  G       Dsus4           A7sus4

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do

          Em7 G Dsus4 A7sus4

About you now.



[Bridge]

    Cadd9            Dsus4            Em7

And all the roads we have to walk are winding,

    Cadd9               Dsus4             Em7

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding,

Cadd9          Dsus4               G*     *F#/D  *Em7

There are many things that I would like to say to you

      G          A7sus4

But I don't know how.



[Chorus]

        Cadd9  Em7  G

Because maybe,

       Em7                   Cadd9     Em7 G

You're gonna be the one that saves me,

    Em7   Cadd9  Em7   G

And after all,

          Em7   Cadd9  Em7  G  *Em7 ( * = Strum ONCE)

You're my wonderwall.



[Verse III]

Em7       G

Today was gonna be the day,

            Dsus4                  A7sus4

But they'll never throw it back at you,

Em7        G

By now you should have somehow

   Dsus4                   A7sus4

Realized what you've gotta do.

Em7                  G       Dsus4           A7sus4

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do

          Em7  G  Dsus4 A7sus4

About you now.



[Bridge 2]

    Cadd9            Dsus4            Em7

And all the roads we have to walk are winding,

    Cadd9               Dsus4                 Em7

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding,

Cadd9          Dsus4               G       F#/D   Em7

There are many things that I would like to say to you

      G          A7sus4

But I don't know how.



[Chorus II]

        Cadd9  Em7   G

I said maybe,

       Em7                   Cadd9     Em7   G

You're gonna be the one that saves me,

    Em7   Cadd9  Em7   G

And after all,

          Em7   Cadd9  Em7   G Em7

You're my wonderwall.



[Chorus III]

        Cadd9  Em7   G

I said maybe,

       Em7                   Cadd9     Em7   G

You're gonna be the one that saves me,

    Em7   Cadd9  Em7   G

And after all,

          Em7   Cadd9  Em7   G Em7

You're my wonderwall.



[Outro]

        Cadd9  Em7   G

I said maybe,

       Em7                   Cadd9     Em7   G

You're gonna be the one that saves me,

       Em7                   Cadd9     Em7   G

You're gonna be the one that saves me,

       Em7                   Cadd9     Em7   G Em7

You're gonna be the one that saves me,

Instrumental : Cadd9 - Em7 - G - Em7 - Cadd9 - Em7 - G - Em7