Chord Ed sheeran - Yellow pages


Intro: E B F#m A (and then harmonics on the 12th freth)

       E B F#m A (just hammer on A)



E    B        F#m

  I felt the fall on my breast

 A                          E

At the bottom of my stomach

E   B       F#m

She put my hand on her chest

A                             E

While she looked into my eyes

E    B

You rescued me

 F#m  A   E B       F#m

And called up these words in threes

A                             F#m

And you know I can?t forget it

F#m           A                     F#m

And 10 months on you liberate truth

F#m        A                       F#m

See, I was wrong on how I hate you

F#m          A                  B

And it?s the worst thing that I did



(B)      C#m

When I read through you

    B

You weren?t translated

     A 

So I looked up love in the Yellow Pages

F#m      A       E

So I?d be free from it



E B F#m A (and then harmonics on the 12th freth)

E B F#m A (just hammer on A)



E                  B

See, all this truth sparks lies in me

       F#m                    A

Just to demonstrate, aggravate sympathy

    E     B

The key is just to ignore

F#m                 A                F#m

Even if this time has made me unsure

F#m             A                   F#m

And 12 months on I?m back in my mood

F#m           A                      F#m

See, I got drunk and said I loved you

F#m          A                  B

And it?s the worst thing that I did



(B)     C#m

When I read through you

    B

You weren?t translated

     A 

So I looked up love in the Yellow Pages

F#m      A       E

So I?d be free from it