Chord Ed sheeran - Thinking out loud



Verse:

D    D/F#                             G         A   Riff1

  When your legs don't work like they used to before

D     D/F#                          G     A  Riff1

  And I can't sweep you off of your feet

D   D/F#                             G            A   Riff1

  Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

D    D/F#                    G                 A 

  Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

Riff1       D  D/F#              G  A    Riff1     D   D/F#   G   A

And darling I will be loving you   'til we're 70

Riff1    D   D/F#                   G  A       Riff1   D   D/F#

And baby my  heart could still fall as hard at 23

G                A

And I'm thinking 'bout how



Pre-chorus:

Em                     A7         D*   D4

People fall in love in mysterious ways

Em                        A7

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Em                            A7           Bm7

Oh me I fall in love with you every single day

Em                          A7

And I just wanna tell you I am



Chorus:

          D   D/F#   G

So honey now

A                 Riff1   D    D/F#   G

Take me into your loving arms

     A            Riff1      D        D/F#   G

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

      A               Riff1    D    D/F#

Place your head on my beating heart

             G   A

I'm thinking out loud

Riff1 Bm7 A     G    D/F#  Em    A7  D

Maybe we  found love right where we are



Verse:

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades

And the crowds don't remember my name

When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm

I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen

Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how 



Pre-chorus:

People fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe it's all part of a plan

I just keep on making the same mistakes

Hoping that you'll understand



Chorus:

But baby now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are



Break:

D   D/F#   G    A   Riff1  D   D/F#        

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh 

G    A   Riff1      D  D/F#

Ah la la, la la la

G    A   Riff1      D  D/F#

Mmmm mmmm mmmmmm



Bridge: (start strumming)

D*  D*/F#  G9  A4



End:

          D*   D*/F#   G9

So honey now

A4                       D*    D*/F#   G9

Take me into your loving arms

     A4                      D*       D*/F#   G9

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

      A4                      D*   D*/F#

Place your head on my beating heart

             G9   A4

I'm thinking out loud

Riff1 Bm7 A     G9   D/F#  Em    A  D

Maybe we  found love right where we are

     Bm7 A     G9   D/F#  Em    A  D

Baby we  found love right where we are

    Bm7 A     G9   D/F#  Em    A  D

And we  found love right where we are