Chord Ed sheeran - dont

Chord Ed sheeran - dont


     Fm      Cm      Dbsus2  Ebsus2

e|----8------3-------4-------6----------------------------------------------|
B|----9------4-------4-------6----------------------------------------------|
G|----10-----5-------6-------8----------------------------------------------|
D|----10-----5-------6-------8----------------------------------------------|
A|----8------3-------4-------6----------------------------------------------|
E|----x------x-------x-------x----------------------------------------------|

Fm               Cm
I met this girl late last year
          Dbsus2                Ebsus2
She said don't you worry if I disappear
            Fm                        Cm
I told her I'm not really looking for another mistake
     Dbsus2                                 Ebsus2
I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait
        Fm                   Cm
But then I jump right in a week later return
           Dbsus2                         Ebsus2
I reckoned she was only looking for a lover to burn
          Fm                    Cm
But I gave her my time for two or three nights
       Dbsus2                      Ebsus2
Then I put it on pause until the moment was right
    Fm         Cm               Dbsus2            Ebsus2
I went away for months until our paths crossed again
          Fm                           Cm
She told me I was never looking for a friend
              Dbsus2                  Ebsus2
Maybe you can swing by my room around 10
            Fm                  Cm
Baby bring a lemon and a bottle of gin
                        Dbsus2                  Ebsus2
We'll be in between the sheets till the late AM
                    Fm                     Cm
Baby if you wanted me then you should've just said


             Dbsus2              Ebsus2
She's singing AH LAHMLAHLAH  Don't fuck

      Fm           Cm      Dbsus2       Ebsus2
with my love  That heart is so cold all over my arms
Fm    Cm              Dbsus2             Ebsus2
I don't want to know that name AH LAHMLAHLAH
                Fm
Don't fuck with my love
     Cm       Dbsus2           Ebsus2                     Fm
I told her she knows Take aim and reload
Cm               Dbsus2                  Ebsus2
I don't want to know that name AH LAHMLAHLAH


          Fm                       Cm
For a couple weeks I only want to see her
                   Dbsus2                    Ebsus2
We drink away the days with a take away pizza
         Fm                         Cm
Before a text message is the only way to reach her
                     Dbsus2                         Ebsus2
Now she's staying at my place and loves the way I treat her
               Fm                       Cm
Singing out Aretha all over the track like a feature
       Dbsus2                Ebsus2
And never wants to sleep I guess that I don't want to either
   Fm                      Cm
But me and her we make money the same way
Dbsus2               Ebsus2
Four cities, two planes the same day
    Fm                      Cm
And those shows have never been what it's about
           Dbsus2                    Ebsus2
Maybe we'll go together and just figure it out
          Fm                  Cm
I'd rather put on a film with you and sit on a couch
            Dbsus2                Ebsus2
But we should get on a plane or we'll be missing it now
        Fm                        Cm
Wish I'd have written it down the way that things played out
      Dbsus2                    Ebsus2
When she was kissing him how? I was confused about
     Fm                Cm
She should figure it out while I'm sat here singing



Dbsus2                Ebsus2              Fm
La la Don't fuck with my love
Cm             Dbsus2              Ebsus2     Fm
That heart is so cold all over my arms
 Cm            Dbsus2                   Ebsus2
I don't want to know that name AH LAHMLAHLAH
              Fm
Don't fuck with my love