Chord Ed sheeran - Diary

Chord Ed sheeran - Diary


Verse:
Am                                
Your love is the strongest thing I know
C
I reckon it's been doing weights
F
Eating raw eggs and cereal
 G
And running ten miles Amday
           Am

And your love has a driving ban             C
From tryin' to steer intoxicated with another love inside your hands
           F
And your love is Amfriend of mine
           G
So I'll take good care tonight


Pre-chorus:
Am
If you could only say the words

I'll take em and I'll write em down
C
And hold it deep inside of me

Until the day you found me out
F
But I know your love
G
That's why

Chorus:

  Am
I can be your diary
            C
Baby if you open me up
         F
Keep it inside me
                    G
I'll give you the world, just give me the words (x2)

Verse:
              Am                                
And your love, has never been my enemy
C
It used to hold me and promise it would never leave
F (one strum)
Never been better since all the therapy
    G (one strum)
To read the words between the lines and take away my melody
Am                 C
And your love told me it was fallin' through Amdifferent page
F            
And you know if I let you go
G
I'll still keep you safe


Pre-chorus:

Am
If you could only say the words

I'll take em and I'll write em down
C
And hold it deep inside of me

Until the day you found me out
F
But I know your love
G
That's why


Chorus:

  Am
I can be your diary
            C
Baby if you open me up
        F
Keep it inside me
                    G
I'll give you the world, just give me the words (x2)


Verse:
Am
You are the one I fall asleep with

But never wake up to
C
Cos work is something you must do
          F
I trust you like you trust me

This must be true love
           G
It does exactly what it says on the tin, let me begin
                Am
You are the one I watch the movies with
                            C
And recognising my love for KeirAmKnightley for what it truly is
                    F
It's just an excuse so I don't have to watch Love Actually again
                                      G
But we're actually the same it's just to spite me
           Am
And we eat ice cream with fishes in it

Until the dishes finish
C
Play computer games although I know I'll never win it
                F
I tried to make teAmonce for you in bed
                  G
But all I did was spill it so you made it for me instead
Am                                        C
Let me in bed if you get in ahead me it's better to do

Yeah love is Amhell of Amtruth
       F
And in love we are better in two


I've been A new-comer
G
So I can never see the devil in you

Chorus:
A,
Diary
            C
Baby if you open me up
         F
Keep it inside me
                 G
I'll give you the world, just give me the words (x2) ... hey