Chord Ed sheeran - Cold coffe

Chord Ed sheeran - Cold coffe


Capo on 4th fret

C        
She’s like cold coffee in the morning
F
I’m drunk off last night’s whisky and coke
C
She’ll make me shiver without warning
F
And make me laugh, as if I’m in on joke

                     Dm         F         C
And you can stay with me forever
                      Dm          F          G
Or you could stay with me for now
                           Am
And tell me if I’m wrong
                           C
And tell me if I’m right
                       Dm                         F
Tell me if you need a loving hand
                                     C
To help you fall asleep tonight
                Am
Tell me if I know
                C
Tell me if I do
                      Dm
Tell me how to fall in love
      F                         C
The way you want me to

C                
I’ll wake with coffee in the morning
F
But she prefers two lumps of sugar and tea
C
Outside, the day is up and calling
F
But I don’t have to be, so please go back to sleep


         Dm         F         C
And stay with me forever
                      Dm          F          G
Or you could stay with me for now
                           Am
And tell me if I’m wrong
                           C
And tell me if I’m right
                       Dm                         F
Tell me if you need a loving hand
                                     C
To help you fall asleep tonight
                Am
Tell me if I know
                C
Tell me if I do
                      Dm
Tell me how to fall in love
      F                         C
The way you want me to


          Dm            F        C                      
Cos I love the way you wake me up
    Dm                                   F               G
For goodness sake, will my love not be enough?


                        Am
Tell me if I’m wrong
                       C
Tell me if I’m right
                       Dm                         F
Tell me if you need a loving hand
                                     C
To help you fall asleep tonight
                Am
Tell me if I know
                C
Tell me if I do
                      Dm
Tell me how to fall in love
      F                         C
The way you want me to



                       Am
Tell me if I’m wrong
                        C
Tell me if I’m right
                       Dm                         F
Tell me if you need a loving hand
                                     C
To help you fall asleep tonight