Chord Ed sheeran - Chasing cars

Chord Ed sheeran - Chasing cars


G/F#        D/F#
We'll do it all
      Cadd9
Everything
       G/F#
On our own

(G/F#)   D/F#
We don't need
     Cadd9
Anything
      G/F#
Or anyone

(G/F#)
If I lay here
          D/F#
If I just lay here
              Cadd9                          G/F#
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

(G/F#)        D/F#
I don't quite know
        Cadd9
How to say
       G/F#
How I feel

(G/F#)      D/F

Those three words
              Cadd9
Are said too much
             G/F#
They're not enough

(G/F#)
If I lay here
          D/F#
If I just lay here
              Cadd9                            G/F#
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

(G/F#
Forget what we're told
              D/F#
Before we get too old
           Cadd9                        G/F#
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Cadd9         G        
Let's waste time
         Cadd9
Chasing cars
           G/F#
Around our heads

(G/F#)      D/F#
I need your grace
           Cadd9
To remind me
           G/F#
To find my own

(G/F#)
If I lay here
          D/F#
If I just lay here
               C                          G
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

(G/F#)
Forget what we're told
              D/F#
Before we get too old
           C                           G
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

           C
All that I am
           C*
All that I ever was
                 C             C*
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

               C
I don't know where
                C*
Confused about how as well
               C                                  D     G/F#
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

(G/F#)
If I lay here
     D/F#
If I just lay here
              G            D                  G
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?