Chord Ed sheeran - Dont loyal diggity tina

Chord Ed sheeran - Dont loyal diggity tina


Intro: Em Bm C D Em Bm

(Don't)
C           D
Ah-la-la-la-la
  Em            Bm
I met this girl late last year
         C                        D
She said don't you worry if I disappear
               Em                           Bm
I told her I'm not really looking for another mistake
            C                            D
I Called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait
            Em
But then I jump right in
          Bm
A week later return
        C                             D
I reckon she was only looking for a lover to burn
       Em                   Bm
But I gave her my time for two or three nights
    C                           D
Then I put it on pause until the moment was right
          Em      Bm          C                   D
I went away for months until our paths Crossed again
             Em                         Bm
She told me I was never lookinBm for a friend
         C                     D
Maybe you could swing by my room around 10
           Em                      Bm
Baby bring a lemon and a bottle of gin
                      C                       D
We'll be in between the sheets until the late AM
             Em                                 Bm
Baby if you wanted me then you should've just said

She's singing
C      
Ah-la-la-la-la
D                   Em
 Don't fuCk with my love
     Em            Bm
That heart is so Cold
 Bm         C
All over my arm
        C                          
I don't wanna know that babe
D  
Ah-la-la-la-la
     D              Em
Don't fuCk with my love
  Em           Bm
I told her she knows
   Bm          C
Take aim and reload
               C
I don't wanna know that babe
D           D
Ah-la-la-la-la
              Em
For a Couple weeks I
                 Bm
Only want to see her
                    C                       D
We drink away the days with a take away pizza
                Em                                Bm
Before a text message was the only way to reaCh her
                  C                                   D
Now she's staying at my place and loves the way I treat her
              Em
Singing out Aretha
               Bm
All over the track like a feature
 C                                  D
Never want to sleep I guess that I don't want to either
Em                          Bm                          
But me and her we make money the same way
 C                   D
Four Cities, two planes the same day
Em                                       Bm
Those shows have never been what it's about
                C                             D
But maybe we'll go together and just figure it out
             Em                           Bm
I'd rather put on a film with you and sit on the Couch
                   C
But we should get on a plane
                   D
Or we'll be missing it now
                Em
Wish I'd have written it down
               Bm
The way that things played out
                 C
When she was kissing him
                     D
How? I was confused about
               Em                      Bm
She should figure it out while I'm sat here singing

C      
Ah-la-la-la-la
D                   Em
 Don't fuCk with my love
     Em            Bm
That heart is so Cold
 Bm         C
All over my arm
        C                          
I don't wanna know that babe
D  
Ah-la-la-la-la
     D              Em
Don't fuCk with my love
  Em           Bm
I told her she knows
   Bm          C
Take aim and reload
               C
I don't wanna know that babe
D           D
Ah-la-la-la-la
Em                            Bm
*Knock knock knock* on my hotel door
C                              D
I don't even know if she knows what for
Em
She was crying on my shoulder
Bm