Chord Ed sheeran - Shirtsleeves





                 C

I can taste salt water

C/B              

And if I blink again

         Am

We'll be sinking in

        Gsus                               C

So I'll learn to swim in the oceans you made

            C/B                       Am

I'll hold ya and you'll think of him

    Gsus                               F

And pretty soon you'll be floating away







                       C/B                 Am

And I'll hold on to the words you spoke of

              C                 F        

Anchored down in my throat, love

                        Gsus             Am   -stop

And I'm captain of this sinking boat now

With just one armband to carry me home









C

 When salted tears won't dry

     Am           F

I'll wipe my shirtsleeve

Gsus       C

Under your eyes

These hearts will be flooded tonight

     Am           F            

I'll wipe my shirtsleeves

Gsus       C

Under your eyes

Your eyes

Your eyes

Your eyes

Your eyes

    Am     F

Your  eyes





                 

            -stop  C     C/B

I still taste salt water

                           Am        

On my lips from your kiss, bitterness

      Gsus                           C

And I drown within the oceans you made

                   C/B                                          Am

And I hate to love you, these cuffs are covered in your make-up

                          Gsus

I'll never trust you again

                  F

You can just be a friend







                       C/B                Am

And I'll hold on to the words you spoke of

              C                 F        

Anchored down in my throat, love

                        Gsus             Am   -stop

And I'm captain of this sinking boat now

With just one armband to carry me home









C

 When salted tears won't dry

     Am           F

I'll wipe my shirtsleeve

Gsus       C

Under your eyes

These hearts will be flooded tonight

     Am           F            

I'll wipe my shirtsleeve

Gsus       C

Under your eyes









(C)                   Gsus

Your eyes, your lips, your mouth

                    Am

Your thighs, your back, you drive me wild

  F                    C

Tonight, the fact is I'm

              Gsus

I'm on my way home

           Am   F

On the way home

                   C        Gsus

I lied, I tried to cry but I'm

    C               F-once     C(8) Am(4) F(4)  ='( )' How many beats each chord is played

I'm drowning in the oceans you made





          [xx0210]

C(8) Am(3) Am/D(1) F(3)









     C

When salted tears won't dry

     Am           F

I'll wipe my shirtsleeve

Gsus       C

Under your eyes

These hearts will be flooded tonight

     Am           F            

I'll wipe my shirtsleeve

Gsus       C

Under your eyes

Your eyes

Your eyes

Your eyes

Your eyes

    Am      F..stop

Your  eyes







Have fun!

Christy