Chord Ed sheeran - She





Intro: A      C#m      F#m      B7

       D/A    C#m7 Cm7 Bm7      E

A               C#m

  I paid all my dues

F#m                 B7

  And she wanted to know

D/A              C#m7          Cm7 Bm7

  That Id never leave her

                   E

  Now Im ready to go

A                   C#m

  And strange as it seems

F#m                B7

  Shes endless to me

D/A               C#m7          Cm7 Bm7

  Shes just like paperwork

               E

 But harder to read





D/A              F#m      G#m A

  Patience, my enemy

                  D/A

  And lovings my friend

        D/A

  Its harder to leave

          F#m

  With my heart on my sleeve

       G#m  A              D/A

  Than to stay and just pretend

      A   C#m        F#m         B7

  Oh, she knows me so well

      D/A            E             A

  Oh, she knows me like I know myself





A                C#m

  I made all my plans

F#m             B7

  And she has made hers

D/A              C#m7         Cm7 Bm7

  She kept me in mind

               E

  But I wasnt sure

A                  C#m

  I searched every room

F#m              B7

  For a way to escape

  D/A

  But every time I tried to leave

             C#m7                Cm7 Bm7

  She keeps holding on to me for dear life

                   E

  And blocking my way





D/A              F#m      G#m A

  Patience, my enemy

                  D/A

  And lovings my friend

        D/A

  Its harder to leave

          F#m

  With my heart on my sleeve

       G#m  A              D/A

  Than to stay and just pretend

      A   C#m        F#m         B7

  Oh, she knows me so well

      D/A            E             A      A7

  Oh, she knows me like I know myself



               D/A

  And like the back of her hand

                    F#m

  She already understands everything

        G#m  A

  Wont you stay

      D/A

  She says

      D/A                       F#m

  And she already knows how it goes



  And where she stands

    G#m A        D/A

  Ill stay, anyway

       D/A  E        F#m      B7

  Cos she knows me so well

       D/A           E             F#m          B7

  Oh, she knows me like I know myself, I know myself

       D/A           E       F#m      B7

  Oh, she knows me so well

       D/A           E             A

  Oh, she knows me like I know myself







Thanks!