Chord Ed sheeran - Sing





                  G#m

It's late in the evening, glass on the side, I've been sat with you for most of the night

           C#m

Ignoring everybody here, we wish they would disappear, so maybe we could get down now



   G#m

And I don't wanna know, If you're getting ahead of the program

G#m

I want you to be mine, lady

   C#m

To hold your body close, take another step into the no-man's land

C#m

For the longest time lady





  G#m

I need you darling, come on set the tone, if you feel you're falling

G#m

Won't you let me know

C#m

Oh oh oh

C#m

Oh oh oh

G#m

If you love me come on get involved,

G#m

feel it rushing through you, from your head to toe

C#m

Oh oh oh

C#m

Oh oh oh





     G#m

Sing! Oh oh oh oh oh

      C#m              C#m

Louder! Oh oh oh oh  Sing oh oh oh





              G#m

This love is ablaze, I saw flames from the side of the stage,



and the fire brigade comes in a couple of days

    G#m

Until then we've got nothing to say and nothing to know



But something to drink and maybe something to smoke

C#m

Let it go until our roads will change,



Singing we found love in a local rave

C#m

No I don't really know what I'm supposed to say,



But I can just figure it out and hope and pray

G#m

I told her my name, I said it's nice to meet you,



Then she handed me a bottle of water filled with tequila

G#m

I already know she's a keeper, just from this one small act of kindness, I'm in

C#m

Deep shit If anybody finds out I'm meant to drive home, but I took all of it down



Not sobering up we sit on the couch

C#m

One thing led to another now she's kissing my mouth







G#m

I need you darling, come on set the tone, if you feel you're falling

G#m

Won̢۪t you let me know

C#m

Oh oh oh

C#m

Oh oh oh

G#m

If you love me come on get involved,

G#m

feel it rushing through you from your head to toe

C#m

Oh oh oh

C#m

Oh oh oh





      G#m

Sing! Oh oh oh oh oh

      C#m              C#m

Louder! Oh oh oh oh  Sing oh oh oh



         G#m

Can you feel it, all the guys in here don't even want to dance

         G#m

Can you feel it, all that I can hear is music from the back

         C#m

Can you feel it, I found you hiding here so wont you take my hand

         C#m

Darling, before the beat kicks in again

         G#m

Can you feel it

        G#m

Ooh oh oh

        C#m

Can you feel it

        C#m

Oh oh no





G#m

I need you darling, come on set the tone, if you feel you're falling

G#m

Won̢۪t you let me know

C#m

Oh oh oh

C#m

Oh oh oh

G#m

If you love me come on get involved,

G#m

feel it rushing through you from your head to toe

C#m

Oh oh oh

C#m

Oh oh oh



Sing