Chord Ed sheeran - Skinny love




Fm C# G# (2x)





Fm             C#                  G#

Come on skinny love just last the year

Fm             C#                   G#

Pour a little salt we were never here

        Fm        C#                     G#

My my my - my my my - my my my my - my my ...

               A#m                        Fm

Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer



Fm        C#                G#

I tell my love to wreck it all

Fm              C#                G#

Cut out all the ropes and let me fall

        Fm        C#                    G#

My my my - my my my - my my my my my

             A#m                 Fm

Right in the moment this order's tall





  G#                        Fm            C#

I told you to be patient I told you to be fine

  G#                        Fm            C#

I told you to be balanced I told you to be kind

         G#

In the morning I'll be with you

            Fm              C#

But it will be a different kind

          G#

I'll be holding all the tickets

               Fm            C#

And you'll be owning all the fines





Fm            C#                 G#

Come on skinny love what happened here

Fm            C#                  G#

Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere

        Fm        C#                  G#

My my my - my my my - my my my - my my ...

        A#m                         Fm

Sullen load is full so slow on the split





   G#                        Fm           C#

I told you to be patient I told you to be fine

   G#                       Fm            C#

I told you to be balanced I told you to be kind

     G#                           Fm             C#

Now all your love is wasted then who the hell was I?

                G#

Cause now I'm breaking at the britches

           Fm              C#

And at the end of all your lines





G#                  Fm         C#

Who will love you? who will fight?

G#                  Fm      C#

And who will fall, far behind?





Fm             C#           G#   (Fm  C#  G#)

Come on skinny love ........

        Fm        C#                     G#

My my my - my my my - my my my - my my ... (x2)





Fm  C#  G# (2x)