Chord Bruno mars - Gorilla





Intro: Am



Verse:



Am                                        Am/G

 Ooh I got a bottle full of liquor with a cocaine kicker and I'm feeling like

                 Am/F

I'm thirty feet tall

   Ab5          Bb5

So lay it down, lay it down

Am                                        Am/G

 You got your legs up in the sky with the devil in your eyes

                                Am/F

Let me hear you say you want it all

Ab5         Bb5

Say it now, say it now



Pre-Chorus:



Em               Am                D

 Look what you doing, look what you done

            Dm

But in this jungle you can't run

             F

Cause what I got for you

                                 G

I promise is a killer, you'll be banging on my chest

         

Bang bang, gorilla



Chorus:



C    Bb

 Ooooooh

F

Yeah

F                      Ab5         Bb5

You and me baby making love like gorillas



C    Bb

 Ooooooh

F

Yeah

F                      Ab5         Bb5

You and me baby making love like gorillas



Verse 2:



Am

 Yeah I got a fistful of your hair

        Am/G

But you don't look like you're scared

                                       Am/F

You're just smiling tell me daddy it's yours

      Ab5                            Bb5

Cause you know how I like it you's a dirty little lover

Am                                                          Am/G

 If the neighbors call the cops, call the sheriff, call the SWAT we don't stop,

                                           Am/F

we keep rocking while they knocking on our door



And you're screaming

 Ab5

"Give it to me, baby!

        Bb5

Give it to me, motherfucker!"





Repeat Pre-Chorus and Chorus



Bridge:



Em                              Am        Am/G

     I bet you never ever felt so good, so good

Em                                  Am           Am/G

     I got your body trembling like it should, it should

       F7                                        G

You'll never be the same baby once I'm done with you



Last Chorus:

    C

You

    Bb

You

    F

Ooh

   F                       Ab5         Bb5     C

Oh you with me baby making love like gorillas

    Bb

 Ooooooh

F

Yeah (yeah)

F                        Ab5            Bb5

You and me baby we'll be f**kin' like gorillas

C          Bb

 (yeah) Ooooooh (yeah, oh yeah, baby)

F

Yeah (aw yeah)

F                      Ab5         Bb5

You and me baby making love like gorillas



OUTTRO (Instrumental):

C-Bb-F-Ab5-Bb5-D