Chord Bruno mars - Her world goes on




Verse 1:



Em            Bm           D         A

  I'm traveling without her somewhere far away

Em              Bm         D          A

  I keep thinking about her but I know I can't stay

 Em                               Bm

She haunts me like a nightmare, her image is everywhere

D                        A

  She doesn't leave me alone

Em                   Bm

  I can't escape her or erase her

D                    A

  When I know she's not coming home





Refrain:



     Em                  Bm 

I can't understand where I went wrong

     D                       A

I can't understand where her love has gone

     Em           Bm

I don't know where I belong

     D          

My world is over

               Em     Bm     D    A

When life goes on and on and on (her world goes on)

               Em     Bm     D    A

When life goes on and on and on (my world is gone)





Verse 2: (repeat Em - Bm - D - A)



Am I crazy or just human

Is this what heartbreak is

What should I be doing

It feels like I got seconds to live

she haunts me like a nightmare, her image is everywhere

she doesn't leave me alone

I can't escape her or erase her

When I know she's not coming home





Refrain: (repeat Em - Bm - D - A)



I can't understand where I went wrong

I can't understand where her love has gone

I don't know where i belong

My world is over

When life goes on and on and on (her world goes on)

When life goes on and on and on (my world is gone)



My world is over while her world goes on

I can't understand where I went wrong

I can't understand where her love has gone

I don't know where i belong

My world is over



When life goes on and on and on (her world goes on)

When life goes on and on and on (my world is gone)