Chord Bruno mars - Girl in the window


          [VERSE 1]

F

Staring from my room I see them

Am

Holding hands wish I could be them

C                            F

Lovers doing what we use to do

(but I'm stuck here alone)

F      

That's the way it's been here lately

Am

You're too busy now to save me

C                                      F

Feels like you forget I'm waiting for you

          [Pre-Chorus]

E                         G

Sometimes I wish I could just let go

       E           G

But I love you (I love you)

       E                                  G

And I believe that one day you will come around

             F

But can you tell me

               [CHORUS]

C                   G                          Am

How do I always end up being the girl at the window

          F

(Window, window)

C                            G                        Am

I tell myself I'm not gonna wait for you whenever you go

           F

(You go, you go)

     C                       G

You give me your word and I always take it

     Am                         F

You say you'll be home but you never make it



So why do I...

                                 C          G     Am F  

Always end up that girl at the window (the window)

                  C           G            Am    F

The girl at the window (the window, the window)

               [VERSE 2]

F               

I know you're working that's why you're leaving

Am

I will never argue your reasons

C

If this means that you believe in them

F

Oh time goes on and we're growing apart

Am

Broken promises break my heart

C

Please don't give me a reason to say goodbye

           [Pre-Chorus]

E                         G

Sometimes I wish I could just let go

       E           G

But I love you (I love you)

       E                                  G

And I believe that one day you will come around

             F

But can you tell me

              [CHORUS]

C                   G                          Am

How do I always end up being the girl at the window

          F

(Window, window)

C                            G                        Am

I tell myself I'm not gonna wait for you whenever you go

           F

(You go, you go)

     C                       G

You give me your word and I always take it

     Am                         F

You say you'll be home but you never make it



So why do I...

                                 C          G     Am F  

Always end up that girl at the window (the window)

                  C           G            Am    F

The girl at the window (the window, the window)

           [BRIDGE]

C

How can I be what you're saying

G

When you keep turning all the pages

Am                                      F

Am I suppose to believe your words are true

C

Don't take advantage of me cause you know I won't leave you

G

I make sure you know I always wanna see you

Am                           F

Whoa won't you do it for me too

               [CHORUS]

C                   G                          Am

How do I always end up being the girl at the window

          F

(Window, window)

C                            G                        Am

I tell myself I'm not gonna wait for you whenever you go

           F

(You go, you go)

     C                       G

You give me your word and I always take it

     Am                         F

You say you'll be home but you never make it



So why do I...

                                 C          G     Am F  

Always end up that girl at the window (the window)

                  C           G            Am    F

The girl at the window (the window, the window)