Chord Bruno mars - doo woops hooligans


Bm

Easy come, easy go

Bm

That's just how you live, oh

F#m

Take, take, take it all

F#m

But you never give

Bm

Should've known you was trouble

Bm

From the first kiss

F#m

Had your eyes wide open

F#

Why were they open?



Pre-chorus

Bm

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash

F#m

You tossed it in the trash, you did

Bm

To give me all your love is all I ever asked, 'cause

G                   F#

What you don't understand is



Chorus

Bm      G        D

I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah)

A         Bm       G        D

Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah)

A         Bm       G        D

I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah)

A      Bm      G         D    A

You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah)

G                     A

Oh, oh, I would go through all of this pain

D                 F#         Bm   A

Take a bullet straight through my brain

G 

Yes, I would die for ya baby

F#

But you won't do the same



Fill

Bm   Bm   F#m   F#m

No, no no



Verse 2

Bm

Black, black, black and blue, beat me 'til I'm numb

F#m

Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from

Bm

Mad woman, bad woman, that's just what you are

F#m

Yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car



Pre-chorus

Chorus



Bridge

Em

If my body was on fire

Bm

Ooh, you'd watch me burn down in flames

Em

You said you loved me, you're a liar

F#

'cause you never, ever, ever did, baby



Fill



Chorus

Bm      G        D

But darling I’d still catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah)

A         Bm       G        D

Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah)

A         Bm       G        D

I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah)

A      Bm      G         D    A

You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah)

G                     A

Oh, oh, I would go through all of this pain

D                 F#         Bm  A

Take a bullet straight through my brain

G   

Yes, I would die for ya baby

F#

But you won't do the same



Outro

Bm F#m

No, you won't do the same

Bm F#m

You wouldn't do the same

Bm   F#m

Ooh, you'd never do the same

Bm     F#m     F#     Bm

Ohh, no no no









2. Just the Way You Are



Capo 3rd 



Intro

D         Bm

Ah, ah ah ah

G            D

Ah ah ah ah, ah ah ah



Verse 1

D

Oh her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining

Bm

Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying

G                                         D

She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

D

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me

Bm

And it's so, it's so sad to think she don't see what I see

G                                             D

But every time she asks me do I look okay, I say



Chorus

D                   Bm

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change

G                        D

Cause you're amazing, just the way you are

D                      Bm

And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile

G                        D

Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are, (yeah)



Verse 2

D

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Bm

Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy

G                                         D

She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

D

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change

Bm

If perfect is what you're searching for, then just stay the same

G                                                            D

So, don't even bother asking if you look okay, you know I'll say



Chorus



Middle

D                Bm

The way you are, the way you are

G                        D

Girl you're amazing, just the way you are



Chorus









3. Our First Time



No capo



Verse 1

Dm 

Girl here we are, in this big old empty room

Em

Staring at ya, who's gonna make the first move

Dm 

Been doing our thing for a minute, and now when our hearts are in it

Em 

The only pla