Chord Ed sheeran - Who you are


Who you are Ed Sheeran



Intro: Em,C,G,D Em,C,G,Am  X2

Em             C                 G     D

I stare at my reflection in the mirror

Em        C             G      Am

Why am I doing this to myself

Em         C              G      D

Losing my mind on a tiny error

Em                 C              G                Am

I nearly left the real me on the shelf oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

Em                 C   G                        D  Em

Don't lose who you are     in the blur of the stars

             C                      G

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing

                 D    Em                  C   G                    D  Em

It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard   to follow your heart.

                          C                   G

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

                 D       Em   C  G  D  Em  C  G  D

Just be true to who you are!  (repeat who you are)

Em           C               G        D

Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?

Em                C             G     Am

I forgot what to do to fit the mold,

Em          C                 G            D

The more I try the less it's working, yeah

Em                 C                 G                Am

'Cause everything inside me screams No, no, no, no, no...

Em                  C   G                        D  Em

Don't lose who you are     in the blur of the stars

             C                      G

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing

                 D    Em                  C   G                   D  Em

It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard   to follow your heart.

                          C                   G

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

                 D                       Em                   C

Just be true to who you are! fake shows egos fake shows like whoa. 

               G            D                   Em

Just go, and leave me alone    Real talk, real life,

                 C

good love, goodnight With a smile, that's my home

           Em  C  G   D             Em  C  G   D

That's my home,         That's my home

Em                 C   G                        D  Em

Don't lose who you are     in the blur of the stars

             C                      G

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing

                 D    Em                  C   G                    D  Em

It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard   to follow your heart.

                          C                   G

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

                 D       Em   C  G  D  Em  C  G  D

Just be true to who you are!  (repeat who you are till the end)