Chord Ed sheeran - Where we land





Intro: G C C5 G Em D G X2

G        C            C           G

Treat me beneath this clear night sky

Em         D        G

And I will lie with you

G          C          C5       G

I start to feel those butterflies

Em       D       G

When I'm next to you



C            C5

Tell me your secrets

Em

Give me a friend

C           C5         Em

Let all the good times flood in



C

Do I love you?

C5

Do I hate you?

Em

I can't make up my mind

C              C5

So let's freefall



See where we land



G C C5 G Em D G



G              C         C5      G

It's been this way since we were young

Em              D         G

We'll fight and then make up

G            C        C5      G

I'll breathe your air into my lungs

Em     D         G

When I feel your touch



C            C5

Tell me your secrets

Em

Give me a friend

C           C5         Em

Let all the good times flood in



C

Do I love you?

C5

Do I hate you?

Em

I can't make up my mind

C              C5

So let's freefall

Em

See where we land



Em C C5 X2



C            C5

Tell me your secrets

Em

Give me a friend

C           C5         Em

Let all the good times flood in



C

Do I love you?

C5

Do I hate you?

Em

I can't make up my mind

C              C5

So let's freefall

               G

See where we land



G C C5 G Em D G X2