Chord Ed sheeran - We are




E

Leaves have fallen to the ground

F#m

And now there's no one else around

A                   E

To hear the cry





E

I saw your body, I saw your face

F#m

Loss of presence, loss of grace

A                            E

Behind those eyes



(Chorus)



A

And we break down,

B

We lose touch

C#      F#

Sometimes

A         (B)

We are

E

Alone



(Verse)



E

I miss your laughter, I miss your tears

F#m

I miss your rambling, about your fears

A              E

Your smile

E

The crowed has gathered, all around,

F#m

No ones speaking, no one makes a sound

A             E

And I...



(Chorus)



A

And we break down

B

We lose touch

C#      F#

Sometimes

A       B

We are

A

Alone



A

We break down

B

We lose touch

C#      F#

Sometimes

A       B

We are

A        B

Alone

A

Alone now...



(A)                          A

They're never gonna change you

                              B

They're never gonna change me

                         C#

They're never gonna change us

                     F#

We'll always stay the same



(For the picking part, you can pick the root note of the chord)



A

We break down

B

We lose touch

C#         F#

Sometimes, we are

A

We break down

B

We lose touch

C#           F#

Sometimes

A        B

We are

E

Alone