Chord Ed sheeran - Wake me up




G

  I should ink my skin 

G                C       C

  with your name  

    G                          G

and take my passport out again

            C       C

and just replace it



            G               

See I could do without a tan

            G                                     C

on my left hand, where my fourth finger meets my knuckle

              G                  G                             

and I should run you a hot bath 

                     C          C

and fill it up with bubbles



     C

cos maybe you're loveable

     D

and maybe you're my snowflake

          G                                                  C

and your eyes turn from green to gray and in the winter i'll

                          C

hold you in a cold place

      C

and you should never cut your hair

       D                                      G         C

cos I love the way you flick it off your shoulder   mmm



    C                               D                      G      C

and you will never know just how beautiful you are to me

     C                              D         G

but maybe im just in love when you wake me up