Chord Ed sheeran - Saturday





Intro: Am7 G C F



Am7  G             C     F

     On Saturday I know



Am7  G                        C       F

     That you’re coming up to see me



Am7  G                          C     F

     When I go away things will change



Am7  G                            C   F

     And you’ll never know it was easy







        Am7       G                C          F

     It won’t help pretending that we’ll stay close



       Am7       G            C   F

     I can’t help thinking that



       Am7    G            C         F

     I try to pretend that it’s your loss



                     Am7             G               C      F -->

     And I never know, oh I’ll never know if it will work









    F                  Am                         C               G  -  G*

     There’s no better time, she’s still thinking I’m too far away



    F              Am                     C                G

     Understanding why she’s not thinking I’m a fool to wait



                          Am7  G  C

     And I left her today



        F                 Am7  G  C  F

     And I left her today

   

 





Am7  G                    C  F              

     Come Sunday I’ll see



Am7  G                    C     F

     That one day you’ll rescue me



Am7      G                            C       F

     And when I leave again I’ll feel strange, and I’ll never know,



Am7                G                 C       F

     Oh I’ll never know if you’re in love again



       Am7       G        C        F    

     I can’t stop being a fool for you



       Am7       G             C     F

     I won’t help thinking that



                Am7         G        C      F

     Still I am falling for her and she did too, oh I’ll never know,



Am7                G        C           F -->

     oh I’ll never know if I’m in love











--> F                  Am                         C               G  -  G*

     There’s no better time, she’s still thinking I’m too far away



    F              Am                     C                G

     Understanding why she’s not thinking I’m a fool to wait



                       

     But I left her today





--> F                  Am                        C               G  -  G*

     There’s no better time, she’s still thinking I’m too far away



    F              Am                    C                G

     Understanding why she’s not thinking I’m a fool to wait



                         

     But I left her today





     Outro: Am7  G  C  F