Chord Ed sheeran - Sara





INTRO:

Am F C G Am F C G





VERSE 1:

Am  F C           G    Am F           C        G

Sara, what you do me, is enlighten my mind,

G

Oh wow, I said

Am  F C           G    Am F           C        G

Sara, what you do me is,  make my soul unwind  





PRE-CHORUS:

                  Am                   F  

Hey now 'Cos your hair is blonde, your eyes are blue

C                        G

Half the guys I know are after you

Am                   F

Cheer me up when I'm in a mood

   C                     G

So I thought I'd write a song for you





CHORUS:

    Am    F    C                G                        

And may I say, you look like an angel today

Am    F    C                G                   Am F

May I say, take me to the place where your mind la-ys

   C                G

If only to make you smile today

     Am      F        C               G

'Cos you are great, I thought I'd say that





VERSE 2:

Am  F    C                   G              Am

Sara, re-minds me of drunken talks in a ham-mock

   F             C          G

Be-hind a can of Strongbow



Oh wow, I said

Am  F    C                        G                   Am

Sara, you say that you don't look good when you do

     F            C        G

Even with that so-ul





PRE-CHORUS:

                  Am                   F  

Hey now 'Cos your hair is blonde, your eyes are blue

C                        G

Half the guys I know are after you

Am                   F

Cheer me up when I'm in a mood

   C                     G

So I thought I'd write a song for you





CHORUS:

    Am    F    C                G                        

And may I say, you look like an angel today

Am    F    C                G                   Am F

May I say, take me to the place where your mind la-ys

   C                G

If only to make you smile today

     Am      F        C               G

'Cos you are great, I thought I'd say



Am    F    C        G

May I say, you look great

Am    F            C         G

May I play this to make your day





ENDING:

Am F C G

________________________________________________________________



bye, x.