Chord Ed sheeran - Autumn leaves

Chord Ed sheeran - Autumn leaves


G        D           Em
Another day another life
        C            G
Passes by just like mine
          D         G/D
It's not complicated

G        D            Em
Another mind another soul
         C            G
Another body to grow old
          D         G/D
It's not complicated


Em                         C                   G
Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?

G D C
Float down
C             G
Like autumn leaves
D
Hush now
C
Close your eyes before the sleep
Em               C
And you're miles away
           Em            C
And yesterday you were here with me

G        D           Em
Another tear another cry
          C            G
Another place for us to die
         D       G/D
It's not complicated

G        D                   Em
Another life that's gone to waste
          C                    G
Another light lost from your face
     D       G/D
It's complicated


Em                         C                   G
Is it that it's over or do birds still sing for you?

G D C
Float down
C             G
Like autumn leaves
D
Hush now
C
Close your eyes before the sleep
Em               C
And you're miles away
           Em            C
And yesterday you were here with me


C               G
Ooh how I miss you
   Em                   D                     C
My symphony played the song that carried you out
C               G
Ooh how I miss you
C                        D
And I, I miss you and I wish you'd stay


Em                         C                   G
Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?


G D C
Float down
C             G
Like autumn leaves
D
Hush now
C
Close your eyes before the sleep
Em               C
And you're miles way

           Em            C
And yesterday you were here with me

G   D    C
Ooh oh, ooh oh
G   D    C
Ooh oh, ooh oh

G  D  C
Touch down
C
Like a seven four seven
G   D   C
Stay out and we'll live forever now