Chord Ed sheeran - All of the stars

Chord Ed sheeran - All of the stars


B
It's just another night
       B/G# B/F#        B/E
And I'm staring at the moon
B    
I saw a shooting star
     F#
And thought of you
B
I sang a lullaby
        B/G#  B/F#     B/E
By the waterside and knew
B
If you were here,
F#
I'd sing to you
B
You're on the other side
       B/G#   B/F#        B/E
As the skyline splits in two
B                     F#
I'm miles away from seeing you
B
I can see the stars
    B/G#  B/F#  B/E
From America
B               F#
I wonder, do you see them, too?

B
So open your eyes and see
F#
The way our horizons meet
B/G#
And all of the lights will lead
 B
Into the night with me
F#              B
And I know these scars will bleed
F#
But both of our hearts believe
              B/G#  B   F#       B
All of these stars will guide us home

B
I can hear your heart
     B/G#   B/F# B/E
On the radio beat
B
They're playing 'Chasing Cars'
F#
And I thought of us
B
Back to the time,
      B/G#  B/F#      B/E
You were lying next to me
B                     F#
I looked across and fell in love
B
So I took your hand
            B/G#  B/F#           B/E
Back through lamp lit streets I knew
B                   F#
Everything led back to you
B
So can you see the stars?
     B/G# B/F#  B/E
Over Amsterdam
B
You're the song my heart is
F#
Beating to


B          F#
And, oh, I know
B/F#        B   F#
And oh, I know, oh
B
I can see the stars
      B/G#  B/F#  B/E
From America.....