Chord Ed sheeran - Traktor


Am7              F                         F

The mirror can't look me in the eyes, no way



               F*                    Am7

I float like a ribbon in the sky, no *plane*



         F                   F                  G             

    Am7

Eh yo, smooth or rugged Imma usain run it cuz I does it in my own lane



          F

Then imma flash for the picture



F                      F*

She'll come back, no, *asta* la vista



Am7              F

Computer love I, Mac with my finger



F                      G

Baby I'm a man, not ya mister I missed ya



F

My lifestyles terribly wild



G

But you never catch me on the Jeremy Kyle show



F

Explosive, terrorist style



G                                              Am7

Don’t think Imma blow i'll get you therapy now





Chorus:

 Am7      F                          F

 I missed school and I haven't got a job yet



          F*                             Am7

 My girls pissed and my daughters on the way



        F                         F

 I went clubbin till my world was revolving



 G

 Pretty women and alcohol ehhh



 Am7         F                         F

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a tractor



 F*                                    Am7

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a train



      F                 F             G            Am7

 Choo choo! go hard, go faster, stack p's everyday



             F                         F

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a tractor



             F*                        Am7

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a plane



      F

 Zoom zoom now their out the room



 F                       G

 More women more alcohol eh





I'm living my life cause that's what I do best

 These girls in my bank want to show me interest

 Eh look, pounds or pennies I don't scrounge off any

 I am fly, I am not an insect

 And I'm the life of the party

 Came with Ken but I left with his Barbie

 Baby's with me,

 She can ride in the car seat

 If she's an angel, I'm Charlie, aw please



My lifestyles terribly wild

 But you'll never catch me on Jeremy Kyle show

 Explosive, terrorist style

 Don't think imma blow and get therapy now



[Chorus:]

 I miss school and I haven't got a job yet

 My girls pissed and my daughters on the way

 I went clubbing till my world was revolving

Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com

 Pretty women and alcohol ehhh

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a tractor

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a train

 Choo choo blow horn go faster, stack p's everyday

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a tractor

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a plane

 Zoom zoom now their out the room

 More women more alcohol eh



Don't say my name when I'm at the bar,

 Cause I'm in the zone

 And I'm trying my hardest not to fall,

 And I'm so gone

 I'm so gone

 Just leave me alone, alone.



My lifestyles terribly wild

 But you never catch me on the Jeremy Kyle Show

 Explosive, terrorist style

 Don’t think Imma blow i'll get you therapy now



[Chorus:]

 I missed school and I haven't got a job yet

 My girls pissed and my daughters on the way

 I went clubbin till my world was revolving

 Pretty women and alcohol eh

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a tractor

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a train

 Choo choo blow horn go faster, stack p's everyday

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a tractor

 I ride this motherfucking beat like a plane

 Zoom zoom now their out the room

 More women more alcohol eh