Chord Ed sheeran - Smile




                     G

Just give me a pen and I’ll write my worries

      G           D/F#      Em7        C*        

Now and again I’ll try and not see that you don’t care

                    G

Taking the time to taste and savour

     G            D/F#        Em7

Life’s bitter wine and childish behaviour



Chorus:

          C*

But you don’t care

         C*              G          D/F#

And hey, I don’t speak that language of youth

         C*              G          D/F#

And hey, oh not the one that speaks truth

         C*     G    D/F#     Em7

And hey, I lay in this world for a while

    C*          G

When all is lost just smile



Then its the same for the rest of the song:

They’ve written the dates and the times to follow

See all the fakes that look so hollow

But you don’t care



What ever happened to the youth and culture?

Wear chains and the same fecking Lonsdale jumper

So you don’t care



And hey, I don’t speak that language of youth

And hey, oh not the one that speaks truth

And hey, I lay in this world for a while

When all is lost just smile



Chords:



G: 355433

D/F#: 200233

Em7: x79787

C*: x32013