Chord Ed sheeran - Small bump






Em                                   Cadd9                      G      D/F#

Your just a small bump unborn and in 4 months your brought to life

          Em                     Cadd9                        G      D/F#

might be left with my hair but you will have your mother's eyes

          Em                          Cadd9                     G

Hold your body in my hands I will be as gentle as I can now your scans and

D/F#

unmade plan

Em                Cadd9                       G        D/F#

A small bump, In 4 months your brought to life







                Am            C                      G

I will hold you tightly, I will give you nothing but truth

             Am            C                G    D/F#

If your not inside me I will put my future in you



CHORUS:

               Em        Cadd9

Cos you are my one, and only

 G                 D/F#                 Em         Cadd9           G

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight

               Em        Cadd9

Cos you are my one, and only

 G                 D/F#                 Em         Cadd9           G

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight

    D/F#

You will be alright





 Em                                   Cadd9                      G     D/F#

Your just a small bump unknown and you'll grow into your skin

 Em                     Cadd9                        G      D/F#

With a smile like hers and a dimple beneath your chin

 Em                          Cadd9                     G               D/F#

Finger nails the size of a half grain of rice and eyelids closed to be soon

opened wide

Em                Cadd9                       G        D/F#

A small bump, in 4 months you will open your eyes









                 Am            C                      G

I will hold you tightly, I will give you nothing but truth

             Am            C                G    D/F#

If your not inside me I will put my future in you







               Em        Cadd9

Cos you are my one, and only

 G                 D/F#                 Em         Cadd9           G

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight

               Em        Cadd9

Cos you are my one, and only

 G                 D/F#                 Em         Cadd9           G

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight

    D/F#

You will be alright







C                              G                    C

You can lie with me, with your tiny feet when your half asleep, I will

           D

leave you be

          C                 G

Right in front of me for a couple weeks

         C                     D/F#

So I can keep you safe









               Em        Cadd9

Cos you are my one, and only

 G                 D/F#                 Em         Cadd9           G

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight

               Em        Cadd9

Cos you are my one, and only

 G                 D/F#                 Em         Cadd9           G

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight

    D/F#

You will be alright







Em                                 Cadd9                      G      D/F#

Your just a small bump unborn just four months then torn from life

           Em                  Cadd9                  G      D/F#

Maybe your needed up there but were still un-aware of why