Chord Bruno mars - Moonshine


Intro: Am G Dm G x2



Am

Hello, You know you look even better than the way yo did the night before

                                                                      G

And the moment that you kissed my lips you know I start to feel wonderful

     Dm                                                   G

It's something incredible, there's sex in you chemicals, Ohh

Am

Let's go!

                                              G

You're the best way I know to escape the extraordinary



This world ain't for you, and I know for damn sure this world ain't for me

Dm

Lift off and say goodbye,

                   F           G

Just let your fire set me free Ohhh



Am        C

Moonshine

               F            Dm

Take us to the stars tonight

                F            G

Take us to that special place

                            Am             C

That place we went the last time, the last time



Am                                                               G

I know, I was with you last night but it feels like it's been so long

Am                                                               G

And everybody that's around me know that I'm not myself when you gone

     Dm                                       G

It's good to see you again... Good to see you again

              Am                                       Dm

On top of the world, is where I stand when you're back in my life

Am                                G       D

Life's not so bad when you're way up this high

              Am                     G

Everything is alright, everything is alright



Am        C

Moonshine

               F            Dm

Take us to the stars tonight

                F            G

Take us to that special place

                            Am             C

That place we went the last time, the last time

Am        C

Moonshine

                      F         Dm

Your love it makes me come alive

                F            G

Take us to that special place

                            Am             C

That place we went the last time, the last time



Am

Tu-ru-tu don't you never look back

G

We are not afraid to die young and live fast

Am

Give me good times, give me love, give me laughs

      D           E                              G

Let's take a ride to the sky before the night is gone



Am        C

Moonshine

               F            Dm

Take us to the stars tonight

                F            G

Take us to that special place

                            Am             C

That place we went the last time, the last time

Am        C

Moonshine

                      F         Dm

Your love it makes me come alive

                F            G

Take us to that special place

                            Am             C

That place we went the last time, the last time



Ending: Am G Dm G x2



-