Chord Bruno mars - Locked out of heaven


Intro: F Am DM Am

Oh yea, yea



F                               Am

Never had much faith in love or miracles

DM                                   Am

Never would have put my heart on the line

F                                       Am

I'm swimming in your world of something spiritual 

DM                                        Am

I'm gonna get it every time you spend the night



F

Cause your sex takes me to paradise

          Am

Yea, your sex takes me to paradise

        DM    A

And you chose the gates



                  F

Cause you make me feel like

                        Am

I've been locked out of heaven

        DM

For too long

        Am

For too long



                       F

Yea, cause you make me feel like

                        Am

I've been locked out of heaven

        DM

For too long 

        Am

For too long



F Am DM Am

Oh yea yea x2



F

You bring me to my knees

            Am

You make me testify

DM                                 Am

You could make a sinner change his ways



F

Open up your gates 

                      Am          

Cause I can't wait to see your light

DM                                 Am

And right there is where I want to stay, stay



           F

Cause your sex takes me to paradise 

         Am

Yea your sex takes me to paradise

        DM        A

And you chose the gates



                  F

Cause you make me feel like

                        Am

I've been locked out of heaven

        DM

For too long

        Am 

For too long



                  F

Cause you make me feel like

                        Am

I've been locked out of heaven

        DM

For too long

        Am 

For too long





   F        Am

Oh woah, oh yea

               DM

You might just stay here

                     Am

Spend the rest of my days here



   F        Am

Oh woah, oh yea

               DM

You might just stay here

                     Am

Spend the rest of my days here



                  F

Cause you make me feel like

                        Am

I've been locked out of heaven

        DM

For too long

        Am 

For too long



                  F

Cause you make me feel like

                        Am

I've been locked out of heaven

        DM

For too long

        Am 

For too long



Outro:

F Am DM Am