Chord Bruno mars - Liquor store blues


Capo 4th fret



(Verse 1)

        Am

Standing at this liquor store,

       Em                              F                        G

Whisky coming through my pores, Feeling like I run this whole block.

      Am                               Em

Lotto tickets and cheap beer That's why you can catch me here,

      F                        G

Tryna scratch my way up to the top.



(Hook)

               Am           Em          F                

  G

Because my job got me going nowhere, so I ain't got a thing to lose.

        Am                Em                 F           

       G

Take me to a place where I don't care, this is me and my liquor store blues.



(Chorus)

              Am             Em

I'll take one shot for my pain,

    F         G

One drag for my sorrow.

    Am            Em

Get messed up today,

      F    G

I'll be ok tomorrow.

    Am             Em

One shot for my pain,

    F          G

One drag for my sorrow.

    Am            Em

Get messed up today,

      F    G

I'll be ok tomorrow.