Chord Bruno mars - If i knew




Verse:



     D           A

Oh Oh I, I was a silly boy

           G                              Gm

Riding to danger's where i'd always run, above and is hurt

                D

I wouldn't have done

Bm                  E

All the things that I've done

      A         D

If I knew, one day you would come

G         Gm        D

Now baby, now baby, now baby





A     D             A

Oh oh I, I know it breaks your heart

               G

To picture the only you wanna love

   Gm

In somebody's elses arms

                     D

But I wouldn't have done

Bm                   E

All the things that I've done

      A         D

If I knew, one day you would come

G         Gm        D        D7

Now baby, now baby, now baby



Bridge:



D   Em    F#

Ohh baby please

                      Bm

Lets leave the past behind us

        F#                        Bm

So that we can go where love will find us, yeah will find us

            E

I know once girls would leave me

       G               A

But I know that you believe me





     D                  A

Baby I, I wish we were seventeen

           G      

So I could give you all the innocence

Gm

That you gave to me

                    D

No, I wouldnt have done

Bm               E

All the things that I have done

       A       D

If I knew one day you would come

G         Gm       D

If I knew one day you would come

There is no other posts in this category.