Chord Bruno mars - Count on me


Capo: -



Intro: C Am F C



  C                                              Am        

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,

  F                     C              Em

I'll sail the world to find you 

  C                                                      Am

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,

      F                  C       Em

I'll be the light to guide you





F                  Am         Em

Find out what we're made of

F            C                            G

When we are called to help our friends in need





 C                       Em

You can count on me like 1 2 3

   Am

I'll be there

 F                                 C               Em

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2

           Am

And you'll be there

  F                       G                      C

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

C   G    G   Am   F   C

Wooooh, Wooooh yeaahyeah

  



 C                                                       Am

If you're tossin and you're turnin and you just can't fall asleep,

      F                 C

I'll sing a song beside you

 C                                          Am

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me,

 F                      C    Em

Everyday I will remind you, oh



F                    Am    Em

Find out what we're made of

F                    C                     G

When we are called to help our friends in need



C                        Em

You can count on me like 1 2 3

   Am

I'll be there

F                                 C               Em

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2

               Am

And you'll be there

  F                                 G              C

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

C    G   G Am  C

Wooooh, wooooh      

F           C             G              C

You can count on me cause I can count on you