Chord Bruno mars - Billionare



D                        A

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad

Bm                            A

buy all of the things I never had

D                             A

I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine

Bm                             A

smiling next to Oprah and the Queen



[Chorus]

 G             A      Bm

Every time I close my eyes

    G             A        Bm

I see my name in shining lights

G            A           D   D/C#  Bm (walk down to low B)

A different city every night  oh    I

     G                      A

I swear the world better prepare

                    Bm

for when I'm a billionaire



                     D

Yeah I would have a show like Oprah

                            A

I would be the host of, everyday Christmas



give Travie a wish list

 Bm

I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt

     A

and adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had sh*t

 D

give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this

     A

and last but not least grant somebody their last wish

    Bm

it's been a couple months since I've single so

A

you can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho

D

get it, hehe, I'd probably visit where Katrina hit

 A

and d--n sure do a lot more than FEMA did

Bm

yeah can't forget about me stupid

   A

everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music



[Chorus]

G              A      Bm

Every time I close my eyes

  G                 A     Bm

I see my name in shining lights

G            A          D    D/C#  Bm

A different city every night  oh    I

   G                        A

I swear the world better prepare

                  Bm

for when I'm a billionaire

            A

oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire

Bm        A

oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire



(Same verses before D, A, Bm, A)

I'll be playing basketball with the President

dunking on his delegates

then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette

toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it

but keep the fives, twentys completely separate

and yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket

we in recession but let me take a crack at it

I'll probably take whatevers left and just split it up

so everybody that I love can have a couple bucks

and not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was

eating good sleeping soundly

I know we all have a similar dream

go in your pocket pull out your wallet

and put it in the air and sing



D                        A

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad

Bm                            A

buy all of the things I never had

D                            A

I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine

Bm                             A

smiling next to Oprah and the Queen



[Chorus]