Chord Bondan And fade 2 black - Stay on the line

Chord Bondan And fade 2 black - Stay on the line


[Intro] Bass solo : 

Em

Em

[Lezz]

Selamat pagi kawanku apa kabar?

Senang lihat semangatmu terus terbakar

Kau tak pernah lupa dari mana kau berasal

Tetaplah kencang seperti alat vital

Respect dari semua (kau dapatkan)

Tapi kau tetap ada (dalam aliran)

Ga’ berhenti tetap jalan sampai tujuan

Sampai beat mu jadi pusat acuan

[Titz]

Yo’ B! I’ll give you the rhyme you give me the beat

So much to talk peast to say titz back with no repeat

Ain’t no lie some bullshit no more argument my regard

Probably means nothing just complain and dedication make complete

Jiwaku selalu mengucap salam padamu

Lirik ku adalah hentakan nafas ragaku

Bersama dengan dentuman setiap emosi instrument mu

Fade2Black and Mr. B ayo berseru!

[Reff]

Em Bm
Stay On The Line B! (semangat)
G D
Stay On The Line yo’! (sahabat)
Em Bm
Stay On The Line B! (melompat)
G D
Stay On The Line, Stay On The Line!!!! (2x)

Em

[Santoz]

F2B thanx to B you don’t see..?

Nothin’ better then him when his start to play the beat

No need to say please, lookin for some extra cheese

Speakin’ about the real cash, yo’ B! I wanna thanx,



This man was born with a wonderful talent

Former Funky Kopral yang dahulu pernah ngeband

I’m asking my self, ”how can he play like that..?”

Rappin’ flat with a cool track like Fade2Black

Ulangi [Reff]

[Bridge] Em C (Slide Guitar)

Em (Bass solo)

Ulangi [Reff]

Em Bm
Maju bersama! (Mr. B and Fade2Black)
G D
Dengan irama (Love and Respect)
Em Bm
Ayo semua!! (Love and Respect)
G D
Love and Respect, Love and Respect!!!! (2x)



[Mr. B]

Yo’ Whats up my hommies?! Ain’t no big deal

Much love from me too if you know what I feel

My beat and your rhyme just like a C 4

This is where I stand and I know what friends are for



Beat beat beat (to the beat beat to the beat)

Whats up G’s lo emang pada sakit

Kuakui rima dan metaformu memang asik

Respect dari ku tak kuharap timbal balik