Chord Bruno mars - Again


Intro: 

G Em Bm



Verse 1:

G                  Em                           Bm

Hands over my head thinking what else could go wrong?

G                      Em                  Bm

Wouldve stayed in bed, how can a day be so long?

Em                  C                   G        D

Never believed that things happen for a reason

Em                       C                        G      

But how this turned out, you moved all my doubts, I believe 

         D

That for you Ill do it 



Chorus:  

C        Em

All over again

          G     D

Do it all over again

           Am                 Em

All I went through, led me to you

                 G    D 

So Id do it all over again 

G

For you



G Em Bm



Verse 2:

G                         Em                         Bm

I missed the first train, stood out in the rain, all day



Little did I know

G                             Em                         Bm                

When I caught the next train, there you were to sweep me away



Guess thats what Ive waited for

Em                  C                     G     D 

Never believed that things happened for a reason

Em                           C                    G  

But how this turned out, you moved all my doubts, I believe

         D

That for you Ill do it 



Chorus 

C        Em

All over again

          G     D

Do it all over again

           Am                 Em

All I went through, led me to you

                 G    D 

So Id do it all over again 





Bridge: 

      F                              C                        G

(Ohh) Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, would turn out so lovely



Im so glad I found you 

F                           C                         D

Even though the day went so wrong, I wouldnt change a thing 

(yeah, yeah, oh Ill do it)



              C    Em

Ill do it all over again

          G     D

Do it all over again 

           Am                 Em

All I went through, led me to you 

                  G    D

So Ill do it all over again (yeah, yeah ohh)

              C    Em

Ill do it all over again (Id do it all over, Id do it all over)

          G    D

Do it all over again (Id do it all over for you, for you) 

           Am                 Em 

all I went through, led me to you (all I went through, it led me to you)

                 G    D

so Id do it all over again (over again) 



Ending: 

G                                 Em                    Bm  

Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, could turn out so lovely ohh

G                                 Em                    Bm  

Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, could turn out so lovely